No Products in the Cart
- In case of accidental scratches, reduce by massaging the skin gently
- Store in the dust bag for minimal exposure to dust and the elements
- Protect from exposure to extreme (sun)light and humidity
- Avoid contact with grease, mud, dirt, rough surfaces and rain
- For leather bags: use a spray protectant or another waterproofing product designed specifically for leather
All Amsterdam Heritage products are handmade. The leathers used have been treated with processes including vegetable tanning or coating, giving the product a distinctive feel. The use of Amsterdam Heritage leather products may cause partial loss of color. Variations do not represent defects.
It is a nice, quality belt, however the color is not as pictured. It's a much lighter belt, with some aging/(dark rubbed) on the outside. It's not really as light as a bone color, but it is much lighter than this pictured kind of caramel color.
A belt that sets off a good brow of course! That's what the Amsterdam Belts did for me. Bought two of them my first time. Great quality workmanship and I highly recommend following the sizing recommendations Amsterdam has. They're spot on, no matter if it's worn waist high, at the hips, or just over a long shirt. I'll be looking for this belt in every color. Well worth the money.
Bought as a gift. Timely shipping. Received just as it appears. The birthday girl was happy! 5 Stars.
Beautiful quality, perfect fit, gorgeous style. Was hesitant to order a belt online. Do not worry. I have since ordered 2 additional belts, one in navy blue. I defy anyone to find a navy blue leather belt ANYWHERE. I'd been looking for years. Looking forward to further purchases.
The belt dit perfectly and looks great with my jeans. I will order another one.