No Products in the Cart
- In case of accidental scratches, reduce by massaging the skin gently
- Store in the dust bag for minimal exposure to dust and the elements
- Protect from exposure to extreme (sun)light and humidity
- Avoid contact with grease, mud, dirt, rough surfaces and rain
- For leather bags: use a spray protectant or another waterproofing product designed specifically for leather.
All Amsterdam Heritage products are handmade. The leathers used have been treated with processes including vegetable tanning or coating, giving the product a distinctive feel. The use of Amsterdam Heritage leather products may cause partial loss of color. Variations do not represent defects.
A classic belt for women is our favorite thing to do & neutral colors are a favorite when layering pieces. Unique buckles & keepers are what set our classic leather belts apart from the rest. As much as we love to brag about the quality & durability of our full-grain leather belts, we cannot ignore the fine Italian hardware accents that bring elegance into our timeless pieces.
The Norine is a unique design with subtle studs and gold keeper coupled with a sleek rounded antique gold buckle.
Material: Vegetable Tanned Full Grain Leather Belt
Buckle: Nickel Free, Antique Gold
With a true dedication to leather artisanship and handmade products, Amsterdam Heritage belts are made using the finest quality leather. Crafted by our artisans in The Netherlands, we are committed to having an environmentally sustainable brand and hence, use only vegetable tanned leather and nickel free buckles, sourced directly from Italy. Our products are designed to get better with age and crafted to last a lifetime.