Amsterdam Heritage is proud in making products from the highest quality materials with attention to detail. Our premium leather products are handcrafted therefore no two products are identical, variations do not represent defects. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept returns & exchanges on eligible merchandise, within 30 days of receipt. ALL RETURNS MUST BE AUTHORIZED WITHIN THIS PORTAL & SHIPPED WITH AN RMA NUMBER – Packages received without an authorization to return will be rejected upon delivery.
To be eligible for a return, the following conditions must be met:
- We will gladly accept returns & exchanges within 30 days of receipt.
Merchandise must be in unworn brand-new condition, tags intact with its original packaging.
- All orders returned for refund must include all items, including promotional items. This will prevent additional deductions being applied to your refunded amount.
- Items being returned must not originate from a previous exchange.
Amsterdam Heritage can refuse the return of products which do not comply with the requirements specified above. Incomplete, damaged, or altered items will not be accepted.
How can I exchange or return a product?
You must utilize our return portal for your return package to be authorized. Upon your return’s approval, you will receive an RMA number. You must include this authorization number with your return.
There are 2 ways to return a product utilizing our portal here:
1) Ship with a prepaid label - We supply you with a return label, which you can print by accessing our automated return portal. All you need is your order number and zip code. Once you see your order, simply state the reason for return or exchange and print your prepaid shipping label!
If you would like an exchange, please include a note specifying the size, color or style of your choice when exchanging. We offer a 1-time Free Exchange through the portal.
If you would like to return your order for store credit in our webstore, we offer a 1-time Free Exchange for Store Credit through the portal.
When you create a return label through our automated return portal, and request a refund, please note the following:
- Any shipping charges paid upon placing your order are nonrefundable.
- A $5 return shipping charge for the return label generated on our portal will be deducted from your refund total.
2) Ship with any carrier - You supply your own return label and are responsible for the cost of shipping. You can ship your package to the address below with a carrier of your choice. Ensure to include your RMA number, order number or original packing slip.
Amsterdam Heritage - Returns
10400 NW 21st St Suite 104
Doral, Florida 33172
We recommend shipping your returned items with a tracking service. Amsterdam Heritage is not responsible for damaged or lost merchandise during transit.
When you ship an order back to us with your own postage, you will receive a full refund for only the item being returned. Please note that any shipping charges paid upon placing your order are nonrefundable, and we do not reimburse postage fees for returns.
Amsterdam Heritage will only accept returns and exchange requests for merchandise purchased from our website.
For international returns, duties, taxes, and tariff charges (if applicable) are nonrefundable.
Exchanges and refunds are processed within 2-5 business days of receiving the order.
If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org