Don't know what to give her/him? Give the gift of choice. No need to worry about what she/he likes or what size she/he is; let them decide!
Gift cards are delivered digitally by email and can be redeemed online at any time.
Finding your belt size
What is a proper fitting belt?
To look your best, a proper fitting belt should be fastened at the center hole for adaptability.
How to measure a belt?
A belt is measured from where the leather folds on the buckle to the center hole of the belt. Do NOT measure the full length of the belt.
How to find your belt size?
There are 3 ways to find your belt size:
1. Measure the area of your body where you intend the belt with a measuring tape.
Round off the nearest belt size in the chart (below)
2. Find your size on the basis of your jeans size.
If you plan on wearing the belt through your pant loops you can find your jeans size in the chart and match the corresponding belt size. Please note the jeans sizes in the chart are based on a "mid-rise" jean, where the waistband ends right in the middle of your navel and hips.
If you wear your jeans differently, e.g. "high-rise", where the waistband ends at or above your navel, we advise you to measure your torso to find the right belt size.
3. Measure a belt your currently own.
Measure from where the leather folds on the buckle to the hole most frequently used to buckle the belt. Round off to the nearest belt size in the chart.
* Shipping times are subject to carriers' estimated delivery time. We are doing our best to get your orders to you on time. However, there may be possible delays by delivery services beyond our control.
- Standard shipping time estimated to be 6-21 business days, depending on destination.
* Duties and taxes assessed by customs are the customer's responsibility.
ORDER PROCESSING TIME
-IN-STOCK ITEMS-- Typically ship the next business day (If your order is placed on Friday after 3pm, the order will ship on Monday). If your order is a special order, it may take 7-10 days to ship out.